Vilnius – October 2017
“EVERY STUDENT IS IMPORTANT”
EVALUATION OF INTERNATIONAL MOBILITY VILNIUS
VILNIUS TUSKULENAI GYMNASIUM
16 – 20 th October, 2017
Dear partners, Based on the assessment of the questionnaire conducted among all teachers participating in the meeting at Vilnius Tuskulenai Gymnasium, we can note the following conclusions. Regardless of age, occupation position, years of teaching experience, previous participation in other Erasmus+ projects, all participants:
1. were satisfied with the facilities provided at the Gymnasium;
2. were very satisfied with the approach of the teachers and the students of the Gymnasium;
3. agreed, that communicative skills of the staff and the students were adequate;
4. were very satisfied with the facilities of the the restaurants and their staff, the museums and places of cultural interest they visited, the Lithuanian people and shop assistants they met;
5. prefered taking part in meetings that had moderate cultural content;
6. enjoyed their visit to Lithuania and to Vilnius Tuskulenai Gymnasium;
7. were very satisfied by the content of meetings with officials as far it concerned the subject of our project “Every Student is Important” , its approach and attitude;
8. agreed that the Erasmus+ meeting at Vilnius Tuskulenai Gymnasium helped them to clarify the ambiguities and provided them with a clearer picture of what it needed to be done as far as it concerned the implementation of our project activities;
9. agreed, that the agenda of the Erasmus+ project meeting atVilnius Tuskulenai Gymnasium included all the necessary issues that needed to be discussed and organized (interviews with local authorities, promotion of the Gymnasium, region, city and the project, next mobilities, students’ communication;
10. were satisfied with their overall visit to Lithuania.
What do they say? What is your overall impression of Erasmus+ meeting in Lithuania?
* Meeting people from different cultures. Making new friends from different countries, exchanging ideas and sharing.
* We went on excursions to different places! The opening and closing ceremony and free time!
* We participated in various workshops with the kids!
* Lithuanian team did their best if only we had more meetings. The farewall party was perfect!
* The excursions that we made were very good, and the students were lovely.
* I noticed my students were happy communicating effectively in a foreign language.