VILNIUS MEETING – 19.05.2017
Erasmus+ project: “Every Student is Important”
|Location:||Vilniaus Tuskulėnų Gimnazija, Vilnius, Lithuania|
|Date:||Friday, 19th of May 2017|
|Time:||09:30 – 10:30 EEST|
- The dates for the next mobility were agreed upon, which will take place in Vilnius, Lithuania with students, on Monday, 16th of October until Friday, 20th of October
- Partner schools are to hold workshops with their students in order to prepare therapeutic cards. Photos of the workshops and therapeutic cards are to be sent to Hande Sahin at email@example.com by Monday, 5th of June,
- Materials regarding citizenship, democracy and peace activities in the form of photos and videos with explanations are to be sent to Javier Cruz at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, 5th of June,
- Regarding the project website, which can be found at the address http://www.everystudentisimportant.com, partner schools have been asked to promote the site to their schools, upload more comments and send Hande Sahin more information and material regarding relevant activities that take place throughout the
- Partners are requested to fill in the online questionnaire regarding the mobility to Vilnius, Lithuania from the 22nd of May until the 29th of May, 2017. Hande Sahin will send the link to the WhatsApp All partner representatives are expected to take part.
- One of the final products of the project is an e-book. Partner schools are to choose 3 activities that have taken place in their school and prepare information in both their national language and English, along with photos. The files are to be sent to Hande Sahin in both Microsoft Word and Portable Document Formats (pdf) by the end of June 2017. Hande Sahin also expressed the possibility of producing a printed
- Partner schools are to prepare posters regarding children’s rights and the fight against discrimination. The classroom discussions, the preparation of the posters and the posters themselves are to be documented. Presentations are to be prepared by each partner school, which will be given in Vilnius, The partner schools are to bring the posters with them to Vilnius which will be displayed in the scheduled exhibition during the mobility in October 2017.